The prices are for one day.

From the fourth day 20% discount and free breakfast every day

From the second day it includes two tickets to visit the COU

From the third day includes all tickets for accommodation to visit the COU

We can only admit customers from within the health region of Lleida at the moment


  • Casa Ros 2: Two days 330€ (VAT included)

*To make the reservation, 30% of the total must be paid in advance, the remaining 70% will be paid at the establishment.


Casa Ros is a house more than 100 years old. It was the ancestral home and we have rehabilitated it to give it the use of rural tourism as an independent village house.

  • Casa Ros 1 has a capacity of 5 people and a rosewood house with a capacity of 4 people. Both are inside the same house.
  • It is located within the town of Agulló, region of La Noguera.
  • We also have an agricultural and sheep farm.
  • Right to kitchen. Pets are not allowed.
  • PL Casa Ros 2: PL-000521
  • Category Ros House 2:



Casa Ros offers the following services:


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CASA ROS 2”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *